What is J.I.T. Delivery? - Just In Time Delivery is a method for you, our customer, to mange your inventory so you can keep a smaller amount of inventory on hand and we here at C&H handle ALL the storage and inventory problems. This will work well for you if you have limited warehousing facilities. Then we ship the parts to you when you need them.
We use an automated order processing and shop scheduling system much like the SAP system used by most of our customers. We have a minimum and maximum number of each part that we keep in inventory. This custom stocking program is determined by a close working relationship with you. Your parts are ready to ship the same day. You can have the part the next day in most cases.
We at C&H are very proud of our JIT delivery record and the quality of the parts that we have provided for the past 10 years. We have strove to exceed the traditional methods of meeting your machining needs. Make us YOUR certified vendor today and you can relax and begin enjoying these benefits.
1. Reduced Inventory Cost
2. Reduced Storage Space
3. Reduced Administrative Cost
4. Reduced Handling Cost
5. Reduced Inventory Taxes
6. Reallocate Capital to Other Areas
THE FOLLOWING MACHINES ARE LOCATED AT OUR FACILITY:
*Haas SL-30 CNC Lathe with bar puller for high speed production
* Haas VF-4 Vertical Machining Center with 4th Axis,
Cad/Cam Programming capabilities
* Dake Arbor Press, Cast Iron Surface Plate 3' x 8'
* Yunnan Gap Bed Lathe S1740G
* 50 Ton Shop Press 96188
* Mighty 618 Surface Grinder
* Mighty Comet Vertical Mill with digital readout
* Airco Welder 250 amps AC/DC Heilwelder
* Arca 9" x 16" Horizontal Band Saw
*Vertical Band Saw EF 1459
* Victor 20x120 20" Swing Lathe
* Super Mill J 3 1/2 Horizontal Boring Mill
*Millermatic 140 Welder
*Eutalloy Super Jet S Thermal Spray